POSCAP solid electrolytic chip capacitors
technical information and product catalogue
POSCAP is a Solid Electrolytic Chip Capacitor.
The Anode is sintered Tantalum and the Cathode is a highly conductive polymer formed on the original method.
POSCAP has a Lowest ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) level and excellent performance for high frequency though low profile and high capacitance. In addition, it has high reliability and high heat resistance. Therefore, POSCAP is an ideal chip capacitor especially for digital, high frequency devices.
is a leading innovative company.
They pride themselves on being at the forefront of capacitor technology and are constantly striving to deliver better and superior products.
- Lead free
Terminal plating is Palladium and Gold. It's completely lead free
- Low profile chip capacitor
- Low impedance and low ESR at high frequency
- High ripple current capability
- Long Life 105°C*2,000Hrs *
- Excellent noise-absorbent characteristics
- Excellent temperature characteristics up to .55°C
- The rush current is guaranteed for 20A
- Superior to Ta-Cap in safety
*A part of the model is excluded.
- DC/DC Converter
- Personal Computers
- VCR, Camcorder, Digital Still Camera
- Portable Communications Devices and Base Station
- PDA (Portable terminals, etc.)
- Navigation System
- HD Drive, MO Drive, DVD Drive
Not sure what you need?
For more information on products available, samples or any other electronic components,
please call our sales team on +44 (0) 844 875 1585 or contact us here