Unleash the potential of the Raspberry Pi with our pre-assembled display kit, turning the Raspberry Pi into a complete system with a 10.1” Projective Capacitive touch screen.
Developed to work with the Raspberry Pi 3
The Raspberry Pi is simply mounted onto the rear of the interface PCB using the supplied pillars and screws. The display can be either panel or ﬂush mounted and provides a resolution up to WXGA.
The potential uses are limitless and encompass a very wide range of applications eg industrial automation, medical devices, home technology, IoT products, communication systems etc.
- Wide view angle IPS TFT display
- Multi-touch input PCAP touch screen
- Pinch, Zoom, Rotate.
- Connects direct to Raspberry Pi
- Easy Integration for panel or ﬂush mount
- WXGA Resolution
- 10.1″ Diagonal TFT Display
- Wide View Angle IPS Display (85/85/85/85)
- Screen Dimensions: 255mm x 174mm x 9mm (incl Touch Panel)
- Screen View Area: 218mm x 137mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 Pixels
- Up to 5 Finger Capacitive Touch
- Connects direct to the Raspberry Pi Via the HDMI port
- Touch connects via USB or I2C
- Power 0.5A @ 12VDC (6 Watts)
Included in Kit as Standard
- 10.1″ Touch Screen Display & HDMI to LVDS interface PCB (pre-assembled)
- HDMI to HDMI Connector
- Micro USB to USB interface cable
- 4xM2.5 Screws & Pillars to mount Raspberry Pi 3
- Power cable for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 3
- 16GB Micro SD Card
- 5V power supply
- 12V power supply
- Screen mounting Tape Pack
- I2C cable
How to load the Official Raspberry Pi Operating System
To activate your Raspberry Pi you need to load the latest Raspbian image onto a Micro SD card using Win32DiskImager and an SD card reader.
You can download the Raspbian image from:
Once downloaded, install SD card into Raspberry Pi.
Click HERE to make an enquiry
Raspberry Pi is a Trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation