Inelco Hunter Ltd is a specialist value add supplier of electronic components and custom solutions involving displays, connectors, printers, fans, ESD protection and more from world class manufacturers including Powertip, Fujitsu, Amphenol, Panasonic, Ebm Papst, SCS and Protek. Key markets include Defence & Aerospace, Fire & Security, Instrumentation, Industrial, Medical, Telecoms, Transport and POS. Our close relationship with leading electronic component manufacturers, together with our own technical and product/market knowledge, enables us to offer commercially attractive propositions to customers.
To help sustain its continued growth, the Company is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Business Development Executive.
1. Overall Responsibility:
- Achieve targeted/budgeted sales and gross profit.
- Develop long-term profitable and sustainable business as per the parameters defined by the Company.
2. Generation and development of direct business
- The generation of new customer prospects and account managing those prospects from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations.
- To generate and develop orders as agreed by the Company per annum at margins defined by the Company over an agreed period of time.
- To look after assigned and existing customers/accounts currently with Inelco Hunter Limited and to develop and increase these accounts accordingly.
3. Generation and Development of New Business
- In conjunction with the Sales team, identifying and developing new opportunities within both existing and new customers.
- To undertake special projects as required.
- To undertake other tasks which may be required by the Company.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Inelco Hunter Limited requires a dynamic and motivated salesperson with:
- Knowledge and understanding of our products, application and potential customers would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Technical competence related to electronics.
- Previous sales experience and track record of achievement.
- Target driven.
- Ability to take initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to sell and strong ambition to succeed.
- Familiarity and discipline in managing sales databases.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability of a Company.
- Good organisational skills.
- An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues, even when under pressure.
- A technical or other suitable qualification – preferably to a minimum of HNC/HND level.
- Right to work in the UK.
- UK driving licence, own car with appropriate insurance.