Inelco Hunter Ltd offers you an easy, efficient solution to returning your goods.
How to Request an RMA number?
- Complete the RMA form
- This form, once submitted, will be reviewed by the Inelco Hunter Quality Dept.
- If returning the goods is considered justified, a returns reference (RMA) will be issued and forwarded directly to you.
- The declared goods should then be returned within 10 working days with the RMA number clearly showing on the outside of the packaging to the address below.
- Inelco Hunter, Unit 20/21, The Markham Centre, Station Rd, Theale, Reading, Berkshire. RG7 4PE.
- Failure to do this could cause a considerable delay as it will be difficult to identify. Where possible the original packaging (if in original condition) should be used. If this is not available then please make sure the item(s) are properly protected.
- Please note that the Inelco Hunter RMA form should be used for ALL RETURNS whether they are unwanted goods or used items being returned under warranty for repair or replacement.