Amphenol’s MSD offers a safe and reliable solution for xEV servicing. It utilizes a two-stage lever to open the HVIL circuit prior to separation of HV contacts. It is a tool-free solution for disconnecting the internal high voltage battery pack and protecting the high voltage battery pack from short circuit. All HV conduction surfaces on receptacle assembly are finger proof touch safe. Available in a scalable design with a variety of fuse ratings.
- 2 stage lever provides HVIL time delay
- 2 x integrated internal HVIL
- Unique cooling structure
- Double channel design lowers temperature rise
- No tools required to unmate
- Various fuse ratings
- Receptacle can be front or rear mounted