The patented* EMIT Dual-Wire Dual-Operator Programmable Monitor monitors two operators and two ESD work surfaces eliminating the need for periodic testing and record keeping of wrist straps. The Dual-Wire Dual-Operator Programmable Monitor uses low-voltage steady state DC continuous-loop technology to continuously monitor (versus pulsed or intermittent) dual-wire wrist strap functionality. Independent audio and visual alarm conditions make it easy to identify the status of the work surfaces and operators. Two operator remotes with 10-foot cables are included for use at adjacent workstations. Each monitor is calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and includes a NIST certificate.
- Dual Wire Continuous Monitors provide redundancy; even if one dual wire wrist strap conductor is severed, the operator has reliable path-to-ground with the other wire.
- Patented Resistance Loop Monitoring Technology
- Monitoring of two operators and two ground connections independently
- For use with dual-wire wrist straps
- Adjustable alarm level
- Independent alarming conditions: audible and visual
- Resistance, programmable, no manual adjustment necessary
- Visual display for all status
- Does not include the power adapter. Use 99025 adapters in the UK and Asia. Use 222561 adapters in Europe.
- Made in the United States of America