The patented* EMIT Zero Volt Monitor provides continuous ground monitoring of two operators and their worksurfaces using ZERO VOLT MONITORING™ resistive loop technology. No other method is as direct and reliable. This technology allows the operator to typically be near zero volts with respect to equipment ground. The Zero Volt Monitor is also unaffected by capacitance variations associated with personnel and environmental conditions.
- Dual Wire Continuous Monitors provide redundancy; even if one dual wire wrist strap conductor is severed, the operator has reliable path-to-ground with the other wire.
- Most advanced means of monitoring the ground path for operators, workstations, and equipment
- Equal opposite polarity signals bring operator to zero volts to ground.
- Adjustable audible alarm level
- For use with dual-wire wrist straps
- Replaceable remote jacks
- Durable stainless steel enclosure
- Test voltage signal +1.25 vdc and -1.25 vdc
- Operator charge detection
- Test for proper calibration with the 50524 Dual-Wire Monitor Limit Comparator
- Made in the United States of America
- Adapter and Blades must be ordered separately; Adapter: 50480. UK Blades: 50586. Euro Blades: 50587