The 725 Wrist Strap Monitor is designed to monitor the operation of a wrist strap grounding system for a single operator. This product has been designed and tested for use with SCS Dual Conductor Wrist Straps and SCS Worksurfaces Grounding Systems. This unit is powered by a 9-volt alkaline battery. Use of other components or use in any other application not evaluated by SCS may cause improper performance and/or an unsafe condition.
- Continuously monitors 1 operator dual-wire wrist strap and 1 ground connection
Visual and audible alarms indicate proper grounding of the operator and ground point
- Compact size and 9-volt battery power supply
Monitor may be setup in areas where AC power is not available
- 10mm ground snap located underneath the monitor
Monitor can provide ground to a portable worksurface when connected via the 10mm snap
- 723 Belt Clip sold separately
Attach the belt clip to the monitor for enhanced portability
- 725VK Verification Kit sold separately
Use to perform periodic calibration testing of the 725 Wrist Strap Monitor
- NIST Calibrated
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.