The SCS Iron Man® Plus Workstation Monitor:
- Monitors a voltage level that is being generated on a printed circuit board while working on it.
- Monitors resistance to ground of a conductive or dissipative static control type of worksurface.
- Monitors resistance and voltage on a dual conductor wrist strap while being worn by a person.
- Single Workstation Continuous Monitor
Continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity of an operator and conductive or dissipative worksurface and meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 in accordance with ESD TR1.0-01-01
- Electrical Overstress (EOS) Detection
Alarms if overvoltage (±5V or less) from a tool such as a soldering iron or electric screwdriver is applied to a circuit board under assembly
- Operator Body Voltage Detection
Alarms if the operator generates or comes in contact with a voltage that would be dangerous to an ESD susceptible item
- Digital Signal Processing Technology
Applies a low test voltage to the operator (0.40V) for the handling of sensitive components
- Miniature Size (0.85” H x 2.4” W x 2.6” L)
Uses minimal workspace and includes mounting tabs for installation underneath table tops
- Use with Dual-Wire Wrist Straps
See Dual-Wire Wrist Straps
- Replaceable Dual-Wire Operator Jack
Use the CTA251 Replacement Jack PCB to easily replace the operator jack without the use of solder
- Calibration Unit Available for Accurate Performance and Conformity Testing in the Field
See Desco Europe item CTE701
- NIST Calibrated with Certificate Included
Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- 100-240VAC Power Adapter with Interchangeable Plugs
Works with standard electrical systems in North America, United Kingdom, Japan, Asia and Europe
- Assembled in the United States of America with Globally Sourced Materials