Whether it be as a result of rising energy costs or the need to reduce carbon emissions, businesses require the simplest and most cost effective ways of reducing a buildings energy consumption.
HVAC equipment accounts for more than 40% of a commercial buildings energy consumption. Inelco Hunter, in partnership with ebm-papst, knows that the simplest way to reduce the energy consumption in buildings is to ensure that all Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning equipment is fitted with a highly efficient EC fan.
Whilst many new facilities built in the UK already incorporate EC fans in their HVAC equipment, most older buildings continue to use inefficient equipment, and rather than spending capital on buying brand new equipment, often a more cost effective option is to upgrade the fans in existing equipment to new high-efficiency EC fans.
Upgrading to EC fans offers the following key benefits.:
- Up to 70% reduction in energy consumption
- Integrated, infinitely variable speed control
- Reduced noise
- Payback periods as low as 2 years
- Direct drive motors for maintenance free operation
- Often interchangeable with existing fans, allowing for simple replacement with minimal disruption
Download our the EC Fan brochure for our simple 4 step process to upgrade your application.