With contact ratings from 1A to 100A, Fujitsu Relays are suitable for applications in the home appliance, general industrial control, smart metering, solar equipment, lighting and telecommunication products.
Download the Fujitsu Relays Product Guide
- The relay product range covers automotive, power, signal, high frequency and solid state relays.
- The relays are available in a wide range of variations such as slim line, ultra quiet and low power consumption.
- Through continued research and development, Fujitsu keeps expanding its product range.
• Small size 40A relay (FBR53-HW)
• 25A low noise relay (50dB) (FTR-P5)
• 30A latching relay (FBR51NL)
• Low profile dimension
• High (inrush) current
• Latching (low power consumption)
• High voltage DC contact capability
• Compact size
• Wide contact gap
• Reflow solderable
• Ultra small size 4th generation relay
• High dielectric strength 3KV relay
• 2 mm contact gap for safety reason
Solid-state relays have fast switching speeds compared with electromechanical relays, and have no physical contacts to wear out.