ProTek’s Thyristor Surge Suppression devices are designed to protect telecommunications equipment against lightning and transients induced by AC power lines. These devices are ideal for use in central office equipment, PBX, DSU, OCU, digital telephones, fax machines, modems and radio-controlled equipment.
Thyristors are offered in a bidirectional configuration. The discrete surface mount package allows individual placement of the device on printed circuit boards or other locations where multiple component devices do not offer the versatile in board trace layout.
These devices provide protection in accordance with industry standard immunity requirements such as FCC Part 68, ANSI C62.41, UL 1459 and GR-1089-CORE. In addition, ProTek’s Thyristors are designed to meet EFT immunity requirement IEC 61000-4-4 (40A, 5/50ns) and Surge (Power, Line to Ground and Line to Line) immunity requirement IEC 61000-4-5 (Levels vary depending upon product series).
Why Choose Inelco Hunter?
At Inelco Hunter Limited, we have formed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers of electronic components, allowing us to offering a comprehensive range of quality products to the market. From water-tight glove operated touch panels to space-saving hybrid interconnect solutions, when buying from Inelco Hunter Ltd you benefit from an integrated approach to your design, project and production requirements
Our range of products includes:
- LCD, TFT, OLED & Custom Solutions
- Touch Screen Panels
- Panel PC & Embedded Solutions
- Interconnect Solutions
- Fans, Blowers & HL Assemblies
- Thermal Printers
- ESD & Circuit Protection
- Feasibility & Research service, saving you time & money
- Pre-design activities, documenting design challenges and identifying potential risks
- Ability to work with you to ring-fence the correct product range depending on your requirements and product ideas
- Ability to turn your concepts and ideas into fully working products
- Experts in working with innovative systems and solutions & innovating new solutions for our customers
- Deep understanding of product design and customer expectation
- Excellent project management, delivering your products on time and budget
- Experts in the field understanding your target audience enabling us to assist you in the production journey
Our services are based on tried and tested methods, which combine an innovative system with rational analysis to understand the product design, customer expectations, budget, target market and project deadlines.
Our services include:
- Inelco Hunter Embedded Systems
- Project Management
- Custom Design Display Solutions
- Design and Consultancy
- Assembly and Test
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawing Service
- Logistics Value-Add
- Fan Assembly Services
- Anti-Static Survey & Assessment
- Obsolescence Service