Inelco Hunter specialises in the supply of LCD displays and custom LCD/TFT solutions for the electronics industry, from standard mono character / alphanumeric / graphic LCDs through to full colour graphic, TFT and OLED display modules, with or without touch screen integration.
Our custom design solutions, supported by in-house engineering, enable us to offer project development in a wide range of customer applications.
The most popular types of displays are TFTs. These displays are used in everything from phones, TVs and tablets to control panels in industry. Where there’s a touch panel, there’s usually a TFT behind it. Offering a cost-effective solution with better viewing angles, lower power consumption, and versatility of size, resolution and brightness, we can provide standard products or tailor a solution for your application with minimal investment. Our engineers have incorporated TFTs into applications for automotive, medical, industrial and consumer use, notably the official Raspberry Pi 7” display, and our 10.1” Raspberry Pi display kit.
Inelco Hunter Graphic Display LCDs are one step up from character displays – still mono, they offer more flexibility with the information displayed, able to show both characters and graphics on one matrix. Available with and without controller IC, and in a wide range of sizes, STN or FSTN type displays, backlight colour options, and with or without touch, graphic displays are ideally suited to consumer goods and office equipment.
Inelco Hunter Character LCD Displays are a high reliability, easy to drive option offering simplicity and clarity of design where a cost-effective mono solution with no graphics is required. Ideal for industrial and consumer applications such as measuring instruments, cash registers, and agricultural equipment, our standard sizes range from 8×2 to 40×4. A variety of polarisers, backlight colours and temperature options are available.
Inelco Hunter’s in-house Engineering Team offer expert advice from the initial concept and design stage through to integration and customised solutions. We can help with your system, application, support, project design, development and software customisation. Recent projects include the official Raspberry Pi 7” display, and our 10.1” Raspberry Pi display kit.
Why Choose Inelco Hunter?
At Inelco Hunter Limited, we have formed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers of electronic components, allowing us to offering a comprehensive range of quality products to the market. From water-tight glove operated touch panels to space-saving hybrid interconnect solutions, when buying from Inelco Hunter Ltd you benefit from an integrated approach to your design, project and production requirements
Our range of products includes:
- LCD, TFT, OLED & Custom Solutions
- Touch Screen Panels
- Panel PC & Embedded Solutions
- Interconnect Solutions
- Fans, Blowers & HL Assemblies
- Thermal Printers
- ESD & Circuit Protection
- Feasibility & Research service, saving you time & money
- Pre-design activities, documenting design challenges and identifying potential risks
- Ability to work with you to ring-fence the correct product range depending on your requirements and product ideas
- Ability to turn your concepts and ideas into fully working products
- Experts in working with innovative systems and solutions & innovating new solutions for our customers
- Deep understanding of product design and customer expectation
- Excellent project management, delivering your products on time and budget
- Experts in the field understanding your target audience enabling us to assist you in the production journey
Our services are based on tried and tested methods, which combine an innovative system with rational analysis to understand the product design, customer expectations, budget, target market and project deadlines.
Our services include:
- Inelco Hunter Embedded Systems
- Project Management
- Custom Design Display Solutions
- Design and Consultancy
- Assembly and Test
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawing Service
- Logistics Value-Add
- Fan Assembly Services
- Anti-Static Survey & Assessment
- Obsolescence Service