One of the most time-consuming tasks when designing an integrated industrial solution is to get the display and your choice of processor working perfectly together. From embedded computing to socket solutions ranging from Mini-ITX through to SOM modules are our highly skilled in-house design engineers, we are able to offer fully optimised, ready to run embedded systems
System on Modules
A small ready to use solution, integrating a system function within a single module. SOM’s many benefits include: harmonious integration, efficiency and small form factor. SOMs are also very cost-effective compared to other solutions.
A carrier board is a hardware unit that complements a Computer on Module (CoM). The combination of the two is commonly referred to as a single-board computer (SBC). Toradex offers a comprehensive lineup of carrier boards from both our own portfolio and those of our accredited partners.
A cost-effective efficient embedded solution provided by the Powertip. Their solution can reduce development time to adopt colourful touch display on various industrial equipment.
Raspberry Pi Products
With over 19 million Pis sold these neat single board computers are being used more and more in industrial applications. As the designer and manufacture of the official 7” display for Raspberry Pi, IHL offer a selection of standard display options from 3.5” to 13.3 “that will integrate seamlessly with a Raspberry PI.
The most popular types of displays are TFTs. These displays are used in everything from phones, TVs and tablets to control panels in industry. Where there’s a touch panel, there’s usually a TFT behind it. Offering a cost effective solution with better viewing angles, lower power consumption, and versatility of size, resolution and brightness, we can provide standard products or tailor a solution for your application with minimal investment. Our engineers have incorporated TFTs into applications for automotive, medical, industrial and consumer use, notably the official Raspberry Pi 7” display, and our 10.1” Raspberry Pi display kit.
Why Choose Inelco Hunter?
At Inelco Hunter Limited, we have formed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers of electronic components, allowing us to offering a comprehensive range of quality products to the market. From water-tight glove operated touch panels to space-saving hybrid interconnect solutions, when buying from Inelco Hunter Ltd you benefit from an integrated approach to your design, project and production requirements
Our range of products includes:
- LCD, TFT, OLED & Custom Solutions
- Touch Screen Panels
- Panel PC & Embedded Solutions
- Interconnect Solutions
- Fans, Blowers & HL Assemblies
- Thermal Printers
- ESD & Circuit Protection
- Feasibility & Research service, saving you time & money
- Pre-design activities, documenting design challenges and identifying potential risks
- Ability to work with you to ring-fence the correct product range depending on your requirements and product ideas
- Ability to turn your concepts and ideas into fully working products
- Experts in working with innovative systems and solutions & innovating new solutions for our customers
- Deep understanding of product design and customer expectation
- Excellent project management, delivering your products on time and budget
- Experts in the field understanding your target audience enabling us to assist you in the production journey
Our services are based on tried and tested methods, which combine an innovative system with rational analysis to understand the product design, customer expectations, budget, target market and project deadlines.
Our services include:
- Inelco Hunter Embedded Systems
- Project Management
- Custom Design Display Solutions
- Design and Consultancy
- Assembly and Test
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawing Service
- Logistics Value-Add
- Fan Assembly Services
- Anti-Static Survey & Assessment
- Obsolescence Service