Founded in 1991, Powertip has grown through the years to become one of the true leading manufacturers of Liquid Crystal Display(LCD) technology. With factories located in Taiwan and China, Powertip is fully equipped to handle the market needs for TFT, chip-on glass (COG), tape-automated-bonding (TAB), chip-on board (COB) and surface-mount technology (SMT) LCD module designs. With over 79 series (comprising over 1000 configurations) of standard LCD modules, Powertip is uniquely positioned in the marketplace today. Very few manufacturers of LCD modules can affirm this diversity of standard product.
The most popular types of displays are TFTs. These displays are used in everything from phones, TVs and tablets to control panels in industry. Where there’s a touch panel, there’s usually a TFT behind it. Offering a cost-effective solution with better viewing angles, lower power consumption, and versatility of size, resolution and brightness, we can provide standard products or tailor a solution for your application with minimal investment. Our engineers have incorporated TFTs into applications for automotive, medical, industrial and consumer use, notably the official Raspberry Pi 7” display, and our 10.1” Raspberry Pi display kit.
Inelco Hunter Graphic Display LCDs are one step up from character displays – still mono, they offer more flexibility with the information displayed, able to show both characters and graphics on one matrix. Available with and without controller IC, and in a wide range of sizes, STN or FSTN type displays, backlight colour options, and with or without touch, graphic displays are ideally suited to consumer goods and office equipment.
Inelco Hunter Character LCD Displays are a high reliability, easy to drive option offering simplicity and clarity of design where a cost-effective mono solution with no graphics is required. Ideal for industrial and consumer applications such as measuring instruments, cash registers, and agricultural equipment, our standard sizes range from 8×2 to 40×4. A variety of polarisers, backlight colours and temperature options are available.
Powertip Embedded Systems
A cost-effective efficient embedded solution provided by the Powertip. Their solution can reduce development time to adopt colourful touch display on various industrial equipment.
Why Choose Inelco Hunter?
At Inelco Hunter Limited, we have formed strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers of electronic components, allowing us to offering a comprehensive range of quality products to the market. From water-tight glove operated touch panels to space-saving hybrid interconnect solutions, when buying from Inelco Hunter Ltd you benefit from an integrated approach to your design, project and production requirements
Our range of products includes:
- LCD, TFT, OLED & Custom Solutions
- Touch Screen Panels
- Panel PC & Embedded Solutions
- Interconnect Solutions
- Fans, Blowers & HL Assemblies
- Thermal Printers
- ESD & Circuit Protection
- Feasibility & Research service, saving you time & money
- Pre-design activities, documenting design challenges and identifying potential risks
- Ability to work with you to ring-fence the correct product range depending on your requirements and product ideas
- Ability to turn your concepts and ideas into fully working products
- Experts in working with innovative systems and solutions & innovating new solutions for our customers
- Deep understanding of product design and customer expectation
- Excellent project management, delivering your products on time and budget
- Experts in the field understanding your target audience enabling us to assist you in the production journey
Our services are based on tried and tested methods, which combine an innovative system with rational analysis to understand the product design, customer expectations, budget, target market and project deadlines.
Our services include:
- Inelco Hunter Embedded Systems
- Project Management
- Custom Design Display Solutions
- Design and Consultancy
- Assembly and Test
- 2D and 3D CAD Drawing Service
- Logistics Value-Add
- Fan Assembly Services
- Anti-Static Survey & Assessment
- Obsolescence Service